Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dress

My "baby" girl is turning TWO this month!  I was taking Christmas pictures of the kids with Lisa's fancy camera (which I am totally obsessed with) this week and I put this adorable white shirt on her becasue she has taken pictures in it every year on her birthday.

When she was born, Auntie Lisa brought it to her in the hospital as a gift.  It is actually a 2T shirt but it looked like a dress to us all at the time.  Auntie Casey (her only actual Aunt) sewed it up to fit her as a newborn. 

We took family pictures when Abby was born since we had both families together- we are so lucky to have amazing families!

Such a little peanut..I don't think it even occurred to me to put her down and take a picture of just her way back when :)

He hasn't stopped looking at her with that smile since!

One year old...Just before she started walking we undid the sewing from Auntie Casey and it was a perfect dress.




And now she's turning two and it is finally the shirt it was meant to be.   
Abby frolicking in the grass at Ko'Olina OR Abby running away from the crazy lady with the camera...you decide.

My darling princess! (It only took like 600 pictures to get one of her smiling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment