Thursday, December 6, 2012

Legoland!

We were a bit hesitant to take the kids to Legoland, wondering if it was going to be worth it ,but we are so happy we did!  We got some discounted tickets and got there as the gates opened and stayed until they closed-10-5 was perfect!  This is a park truly made for little ones.  Abby, 40"and Zack, 36" were just the right height to go on rides! 





Our first ride was the Coastersaurus!  Abby shrieked with delight.  Zack was a not so sure about it (see head on bar during the video) but said he loved it afterwards.


.





The lines were very manageable but they had play ares for the kids to build with legos while the parents waited in line...seriously genius idea!





Hey, guys!  I am over here...


We love Legoland!

my loves
 They have a monstrous playground and after I took this picture they vanished.  I have a love-hate relationship with these places.  The kids love them but I wish I had a LoJack so I could find them. Thankfully they kept coming down the slide and checking in to prevent a panic attack.


 After we coaxed them out of the play castle we found the carnival type rides.  Zack and I rode the slides and the planes over and over while Abby and Daddy went on the big roller coaster.  Abby loved it so much that Matt and I  took turns riding it with her 3 times.  Zack was perfectly content on the planes and slides.



No comments:

Post a Comment