Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving with FAMILY!

My parents usually host Thanksgiving and this year, since we were in their house, we got to be the hosts. We were really excited to spend the holiday with family.  A total of12 people from all sides of the family made it to celebrate.  Casey and Rob came down from LA, Uncle Ron was here form Billings, Mike and Damon, Andy and G & G are all in San Diego.

We put all the tables together and had room for everyone.  Luckily, I had great helpers to set the table!
   

Zack enjoyed the appetizers mixed with a few trains.
I had to make something since I was hosting:)
  

Auntie Casey,  Uncle Rob,  and Uncle Andy had lots of fun with the kids!





 

We had a delicious dinner and everyone chipped in...such a wonderful family!!

We missed Mike and Damon in the picture but at least we got one.



Zack was so comfy snuggling with Auntie Casey he fell right asleep after an exciting day.


We all went to sleep shortly after and Casey and I got up at 3 to go shopping.  I certainly did my part to stimulate the economy!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!  We are thankful for so much and feel very fortunate to have our health and loved ones to enjoy this life with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment