Monday, July 15, 2013

A Yearly Visit

When we moved from Hawaii I was sad that out yearly Chiavacci visits would be more likely to occur in Baltimore but when they moved to Denver I though they might never happen!   Luckily, we had the reunion in Denver so instead of meeting in Hawaii we got to visit in their beautiful new home in Denver.  

Zack was in heaven with Jack's lego collection but still a bit young for the organization and creations that he had.

 Abby and Katie had tons of fun all day.


It was like I saw Laura yesterday and great to catch up on the year.   I love all that our friendship has endured and grateful for our moments together!

.  I found this recently as I was going through old albums and it is hard to believe that we were about 16 here.  This picture is now over 16 years old which makes us twice that age now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment