Monday, February 7, 2011

The Bachelor Date

Although I am a little embarrassed to admit it, I love my Bachelor Monday nights.  Matt plays softball and I just veg out and enjoy cheesy, dramatic tv (ignoring the many other things I should be doing)...and love it!

So this week the crew is in Costa Rica and we have just been reminiscing about our trip since the Buelow's recently booked their summer vacation there. 

The first date tonight was in Arenal and they went zip lining and hot tubing in the the thermal pools.  I couldn't believe when I saw the show that we have been on one of the "fantasy dates".  I always think how fun it would be to go on these crazy romantic, unrealistic dates...and we did:)  Matt and I stayed for a couple of nights in Monte Verde and loved the zip lining and the thermal pools were amazing along with the monkeys and hanging in the hammock.

Zip lining 600 ft in the air among the jungle in Arenal

Relaxing in the hot thermal pools at Tabacon

Corcovado National Park
One of the many monkey we came across in our hikes

No comments:

Post a Comment