Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Many Memories

8 years ago while I was finishing up my student teaching, I went out with Michelle (my best friend growing up) and Lisa (Michelle's high school best friend) came out with us.  Lisa, was in her first year of teaching in Hawai'i and loving it.  I bombarded her with questions because it seemed to good to be true.  Really, teaching in Hawai'i? I had never even been on a vacation there.  Long story short, I needed a change in location desperately and a job also so it seemed perfect!  I filled out my application that night, had my interview in Mach and was living in Hawaii teaching in July.  Lis let me stay with her until we got a house with Heidi and Melissa.  We clicked so well and became the best of friends!
It has been an amazing 8 year journey.  I'll miss you, Lis!


Our plan was to be single and have lots of fun with the girls but that didn't last long when we were swept off our feet by Matt and Rich.  We had lots of fun dating and many good laughs.
  
 From girls' nights to concerts, beach days, pool days and anything else possible we have had a blast doing it and enjoying living in Hawaii.
2006 was a fun year of engagements and weddings and it was so much more fun that we could enjoy all the fun together!
More good times celebrating birthdays, traveling, boating and just enjoying life.


Uncle Rich and Auntie Lis are very special to both of the kids and were right there when both were born, which means the world to us!
2010 was filled with lots of babies and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment