Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sealife Park

Sealife park had a special for 4 adults for $40 and I thought kids under 3 were free...it was 2 for the record even though nobody checked or cared.

The Buelows and us packed up early Sunday and headed over to the east side of the island and pciked up Makaela so Jenn could show the house.

It was a long but beautiful drive.  The scenery is totally breathtaking and new since it has been too long since we have been over there. 

Sealife park was way more fun seeing it through the  eyes of kid. 

Abby had the biggest smile on her face as she was checking out the huge aquarium.
 
The dads were great showing the little ones around.
 
And the little guys had fun too...

I think the dolphin show at the end was the best.  Zack was so cute standing on my lap clapping for the dolphins and Abby was squealing...I will spare you the video:)

After we made out way around the park we went to a secluded littel beach aross the street and played for the afternoon.
The big kids raced...so cute!



My facorite sequence of the afternoon!  Stepha nd I wnet to dip Abby and Makaela to get ready to leave.  Steph and Makaela got toppled buy a wave and I, like the great friend I am, stood by and laughed hysterically.  Luckily, Matt was there to capture it all on camera.





To finish off a fabulous day we went to dinner at Kona Brewing Company. 

 Not surprisingly, the kids crashed very shortly after getting in the car and heading home:).

No comments:

Post a Comment