Sunday, February 27, 2011

The New Pad

We have been officially in our new place for 8 days now. I just had to double check my calendar because it feels much longer!  We have been busy. Too busy.  We have been making daily stops at the house, cleaning and continuing to pack and then unpacking at the new place and organizing.  In the meantime, as I am sure you have read, my dearest friend is moving and one of my great friends from high school is here visiting. 

Today, we spent the day at the beach and the gorgeous KoOlina Beach Villas playing in the pool.  Sorry no pics of that I was busy in the pool.  Zack is in love with the water and had so much fun splashing around.  Abby had a blast too and is not fearful enough of the water.  Unfortunately, she doesn't realize she can't swim and therefore can't just step off the side of a pool into the water.


A video of us playing in the water.


Here are some random pics of the last week.  I will get pictures of the place one of these days when we have it put together.
Playing with toys, boxes and whatever else he can find while mommy unpacks.

Gavin came to play and the dads and kids found a hammock area:)  I think I need to find it!
 This picture make me happy and sad.  My baby is "playing" with Mia and he seemed so old.  At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I just can't believe he is almost 1.


Look! No hands...Guess he loves Elmo.

Walking to the beach

Zack was trying to follow Abby down the path:)

No comments:

Post a Comment