Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Recent Abbyisms

I think it has been a while since I have captured Abby's latest and greatest...she certainly keeps us on our toes!

My parents sent Abby  a magnetic alphabet board and we thought she would just play with the drawing part for a while but it turns out she loves the letters and knows a good bit of them.  She has a lot of fun pointing our A's for Abby anytime she can find one.

This is a video of me quizzing her for the grandparents that I promised a while ago I would post...


In the move we transitioned her to her big girl bed.  She loves it.  Anything that qualifies her as a big girl she is into though.  We never thought it would be a touch sell.  My only worry is her falling out, which according to her already happened today during nap and she was okay with it.
It is fun to read her books and snuggle in bed with her.  We even tried to get Zack in tonight but he wasn't having much of it.  He just climbed around us instead.  Matt snuck in and took some pics tonight.  Abby was over my book and started to read her own:)


I am not sure sure if you can see in this picture but Abby has a giant band-aid on her face from a bug bite gone wrong.  She keeps picking it and Matt finally covered it up to avoid more blood and scarring...ugh!


Here is an excerpt of life with Abby:
Me:  Let's go take a bath
Abby:  I'm getting my milk and I'll take a bath pretty soon....
Me: huh! really?


At the end of Sesame Street Murray says "Peace"
I was joking with Abby one day and said, "Peace out!"
I also taught her to say good luck when Matt goes to softball.
So now, almost every time we part ways she says, "Good luck, peace out, see you later!"

No comments:

Post a Comment