Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year and New Daycare

Zack started his first day of daycare without his sister and in a new house.  Sniff, Sniff.  It occurred to me that this was probably the first time he has ever been left with someone he has not known from very early on (before he could recognize people) but I knew he would be in good hands so it made it much easier.  Also, having his buddy Dylan there helped a ton! We are looking forward to Zack and Dylan getting to spend their days together and for Zack to do something without big sis;).


Giddy with excitement, Z grabbed packed a backpack with some of his favorite blocks to bring this morning for his first day. I took him in a  we played for a while but when it was time for me to go, Zack got a little sad but got over it quickly.   I got a picture shortly after of him playing and enjoying his day.  I got lots of updates and pictures all day so I knew he was doing great and having fun!  Here's a look at Zack's day.

My big boy!
Looking pretty happy with Dylan
Snack Time
Getting reading for nap
Zonked out after a full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment