Monday, January 16, 2012

Random iPhone Pictures

I was looking back through my iPhone and I have a bunch of random not in order pictures from life over the last month or so...

Finishing "Cars" today after we watched the first part last night.  It was 2 hours long.  Really, way too long for a kid move!  Zack makes sure that when watch a movie he gets his blanket, the furniture gets moved and everyone snuggles.

The boys lounging.  Too cute!

 We caught the train at Pearl Ridge
Woo Hoo!

Bubble activities at the Marriott hotel.  Perks of living next to a resort where they plan activities for kids on vacation.

The kids' new favorite game these days is take all the pillows off the couch and make a mess, I mean fort.


More daycare fun!  I love getting these pictures throughout the day.

Puzzles with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment