Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve

A Martin family tradition is lobster (for the good years) on Christmas Eve and it has definitely been a great year so we had lots of lobster!  Matt prepped the amazing dinner and then we all went to church with my parents.


Off to church...



Cheesy ( no more pics please mom!) smiles to the max....


After church we rushed home for our yummy dinner and I couldn't wait o give Mat his present.  Since he never would have bought it for himself I got him a new car, a 2014 Sonata!  Bow on top and all...thankfully, he loves it!


Matt surprise the kids with a new play fort...




To end the night, Matt read Twas the Night before Christmas and my I made my dad a video that he enjoyed watching.

After everyone left I gave the kids and Matt ornaments to carry on Marianne's tradition or special ornaments each year.  I love how many great traditions the Martin family has passed on!

A more genuine picture of my love bugs all snug in their new PJs.  Their affection for one another is absolutely the best!


Santa came shortly after the kids went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment