Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fancy Abby's Soiree

Abby loves all that is pink, purple and sparkly these days and after I read her a Fancy Nancy book her party theme was settled.  Thanks to Pinterest it was pretty easy to get lots of ideas an plan the party.

I found an invitation on Etsy that I could custom design and print.  I loved it!


Some decorations...





Abby invited her friends from ballet and a few of her best friends from her class and some neighbor girls.  Thankfully all her friends decided to come but I then realize I was about to have 15 girls under 5 plus parents...Eek!

The girls made bead bracelets, purses, sand songs and danced all afternoon.




Singing Happy Birthday, Abby reveled in all the attention! Zack looks like her was about to snatch a cupcake.

Abby and her friends from preschool.




Auntie Casey and Uncle Rob got Abby a hula hoop for her birthday.  Abby and her friends had fun practicing.



Auntie Casey put on a show!

Fancy Abby and Her handsome daddy.


Abby's friends were so excited for her to open presents I had to break out the teacher skills to get everyone in line:).

Total little brother moment!

It was so fun to have Auntie Casey and Uncle Rob there to celebrate.

We had a blast celebrating out Five year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment