Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Week in Paris

I had the opportunity to go to Paris for work in February for the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week.  It was a great opportunity to network with educators and innovators from around the world.


The long flight there was l made even longer by a 4 hour layover plus a 5 hour delay.  Luckily I slept on the flight.  The airline lost my luggage for 24 hours which was not ideal but I got off the plane in Paris so it was all good!

I went out with the team for a wonderful French meal and a great kick off to the trip.  I got to try out some Google Glasses and enjoy great company who did not mind that I had was still wearing my same clothes that I flew in the previous day.


The next day we checked into the conference and explored the city.  The weather was great for this time of year so we hiked up the Eiffel tower and walked around checking out the sites for hours.




It was a great mix of work and play in a beautiful city.  I am thankful for an amazing opportunity and team to work with but most importantly a supportive family that made it possible to go.


Catching up on some work with a cafe.



It was hard to be away from the family but I got to facetime with Matt and the kids quite a bit.  Matt was so awesome and had everything under control!



I got such a  warm welcome home and the biggest hugs.  I feel so lucky to have such loving kiddos and husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment