Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rainy Days

We finally got some rain in San Diego and after school, we pulled into the driveway Abby asked if they could play in the rain.  I said, ok.  Then she said, "pleeeease, can we play it the rain?"  I looked at her and told her I just said okay.... She turned and said, "Oh!  I totally didn't expect that!?"

They had a blast danced in the rain (and gutter water) to their heart's content



Yes, Zack took his shoes off, filled them with water and dumped dirty rain water over his head and loved it.

As much as I don't love the rain..it is fun ever now and then and we really need it!  I guess I could handle a few more rainy days.

  The kids often end up right next to each other snuggling. 

After  a low key weekend morning, we decided on Nickel City for an indoor activity.  I was not sold but it turned out to be really fun for everyone!




After we spent all our nickels we did some shopping in Carmel Mtn. Ranch.



No comments:

Post a Comment