Saturday, March 8, 2014

Quality Time With My Girl

We love dates of all kinds in the Martin family and Abby has taken it upon herself to plan some of her own lately.  She asked Matt and I both separately if we could go on a date and made sure we picked a time.  This girl knows how to make things happen.

We had a rough week of stomach bugs and I was more than happy to take Abby out for a mani pedi because it was a great opportunity for me to get pampered too! 



We stopped in for a little "window shopping" at Nordstrom's Rack and Abby loved all the fancy shoes.  She tried on quite a few pairs as I was browsing.  I turned around and she had these on.  I about died and she almost fell over.

To finish off our date, Abby requested Thai food.  She loves a good Panang curry and then we brought home leftovers for the boys.  It was a great way to spend some quality time with my little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment