Saturday, July 9, 2011

Z's New Do

I am not sure how many times Zack is going to experience a first before Abby but he just got his hair cut and that makes once that he has a first before big sister!  His little frizz mullet starting getting more and more out of control in the humidity and I guess it was just time.  Honestly, it was probably time a month ago but I just wasn't ready.  I found a place that did kids' cuts close to and had planned to take him next week but he was just playing in his crib rather than napping so I figured it was as good of time as any.

As we got there the it was actually better than I anticipated.  They had toys to keep the kids busy and lots of kids so must have a good rep.  The 3 boys that went before Zack had to be held down to get their cuts and I began to wonder how Z would do.  I never really figured either of the kids would mind much but you never know. He sat down got his cover on and she started cutting away.  He did great.  No tears and he was pretty relaxed.  I am really glad no straight jacket was necessary!

Playing, getting ready for his first cut

A side view..no mullet
Getting buzzed
He looked so grown up after his cut enjoying his special treat!  I love it:)
One handsome little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment