Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Dips

I started this back in PA but didn't have the right pictures and I finally remembered to finish it....  
Five years of dips!  I have embraced the cheesiness of the dips and now look forward to many years of them!  I was thinking about how each of the pictures says something about each year.

Newlyweds:   A perfect day with lots of dreams for the future.

Year 1. Well, we posed backwards.  Obviously, we had no idea what we were doing this year and just learning as we go!
Year 2.  Pregnant.  I was 3 months preggo here and so excited!  We were looking forward to our growing family.
Year 3.  Parents of a 6 month old on our first vacation away form Abby.  Enjoying the romantic and adventurous trip but missing our baby!
Year 4:  In full family swing and embracing it! Definitely a balancing act with the two little ones.




Year 5: Living it up in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment