Friday, July 29, 2011

Beachin It

Now that the renovations at Lagoon 1 are near completed and we are home to enjoy it we have headed down to the beach the past couple of evenings.  The first night I didn't even bring my camera ( I know, gasp!)  and we just played in the water and got super sandy and loved every minute of it.  I had to take mental pictures because the kids were so cute and just loving every minute of being in the water and playing in the waves.
 

This afternoon, Matt was helping Tanya and Jarrod move so I packed up the kids and grabbed a sandwich at the Country Store for a beach picnick.  I forgot my camera again but snapped a few pictures with my phone.  They splashed in puddles from the rain earlier today, played in the sand and ate some dinner.  They are getting to the point where they can run around together and it is so cute to see them chase each other around...not as cute when they are both running in opposite directions.  Zack is a very busy little guy and really interested in climbing up on anything he can find! Luckily, they were pretty good listeners or at least good sports when I brought them back to our area so they were in my line of sight. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment